The Barrisol stretched ceiling: a type of modern wall and ceiling covering.
A stretch ceiling is a type of ceiling made of a non-flammable and expandable sheet in PVC, which becomes soft and stretchy under the effect of heat. This fabric can also be used as a wall covering or to design custom light fixtures and acoustic panels.
The stretched ceiling is superimposed on the conventional ceiling. The fabric can be fixed at any height below the ceiling, the plenum (distance between the ceiling and the false ceiling) must be at least 2.5 cm.
Whether it is for a wall or a ceiling, the possibilities are infinite with Barrisol’s products!
In addition to its matte, lacquered, or satin finishes and its more than 230 choices of colours, you will certainly be able to find an appropriate application corresponding to the identity of your environment among the following options:
- Printed ceilings (photo, design, or logo of your choice)
- Backlit ceilings;
- Mirror effect;
- Imitation of materials such as Concrete, Wood, Brick, Marble, etc.
- Metallic effect;
- Light boxes;
- Integration of lighting or ventilation systems;
- Various geometric and 3D shapes;
- Translucent ceilings;
- Covering of ceiling tiles (Converto).